General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions specifically describe the relationship between you and us. We are pleased to present our terms and conditions transparently to you. We provide villas with pool in Croatia between owners and agencies with the respective interested parties/customers. Therefore we kindly ask you to take a moment to read the GTC.
1 Recognition of the General Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply exclusively to all services, supplies and offers provided by ANEO.
By visiting our website www.aneo.travel (hereinafter referred to as the provider) and the use of the website and related services of the provider, the visitor (hereinafter referred to as the customer) acknowledges these general terms and conditions.
If a contract is concluded with an agency or owner, the customer acknowledges the terms and conditions of third parties. These are made available to the customer transparently and in good time. The provider is not a contractual partner, but establishes the connection between the owner and the agency with the customer.
The provider publishes advertisements for villas with pools in Croatia from agencies and owners who want to rent out a holiday accommodation (hereinafter referred to as the landlord) and compiles them for web portal users who want to rent a holiday accommodation (hereinafter referred to as the tenant) for presentation and contact. The publication of the advertisements includes an overview of possible booking periods, prices and other required information. Parties to a subsequent rental agreement for a stay in the villa with pool are exclusively the landlord and the tenant, but not the provider.
- The customer will find a thorough offer of villas with pool in Croatia on the website of the provider. The customer can use the request form to request one or more villas from the provider. Personal data is transmitted here.
- The provider will inform the customer of the availability and prices in a reasonable time and provide all necessary documents for the mediation of the villa by electronic mail.
4 Listings, availability, deposit and prices
- The advertisements are checked with regard to the completeness of the website of the provider. An up-to-date completeness is not guaranteed. Ultimately, this applies to the offer on the part of the agency or the owner.
- The provider endeavors to ensure that the availability is up-to-date, but the confirmation of the request is only sent to the customer with a non-binding offer from the provider, owner or agency.
- The payment modalities are based on the current conditions of the provider or agency and, unless otherwise stated, payments must be made by bank transfer. Payment should be made no within 3 working days. If payment is not made within this period, the booking will be cancelled by us.
- The deposit for the booking is generally 30% of the total amount of the booking. Exceptions are included in the written offer.
5 Conclusion of the contract
The contract between the owner or the agency is automatically concluded then the payment is received. No signatures are required to be legally valid.
6 Cancellations and Terminations
If no cancellation, notice periods and costs are listed in the offers and terms and conditions of the owners or agencies, or are not otherwise mentioned explicitly, then the following apply:
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
- For cancellations between 59 and 35 days prior to arrival, we charge 10% of the total price of the reservation.
- For cancellations between 34 and 28 days prior to arrival, we charge 30% of the total price of the reservation.
- For cancellations between 27 and 21 days prior to arrival, we charge 45% of the total price of the reservation.
- For cancellations between 20 and 1 days prior to arrival, we charge 70% of the total price of the reservation.
- If the traveller does not arrive at the destination or if he cancels the accommodation service after it has started, we will charge the full price of the reservation.
7 COVID-19 Conditional cancellations (valid until the end of September 2021)
If there are travel restrictions at the time of cancellation, up to 14 days before arrival, for which PCR tests are required (excluding rapid antigen tests), you will receive a voucher for the booked accommodation for the full value of the payment made. The voucher is valid for 2021 or 2022 and you can use it to move your booking to another available date this year or next year. Exceptions must be listed in the written offers to the customer.
8 Availability of the web portal/changes
The provider endeavors to ensure the seamless availability of the web portal. Nevertheless, there may be temporary failures, e.g. for maintenance reasons. A temporary failure of the web portal does not entitle any claims against the provider. The provider is also entitled to change the functions and design of the web portal without this having any influence on the contract.
9 Final Provisions
- The provider is entitled to change the content of the GTC without giving reasons with the consent of the customer. Customers will be informed of the change at the latest 4 weeks before it enters into force.
- If the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB), a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the seat of the agency or the owner in Croatia.
- The contract in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Business and Delivery is exclusively subject to the substantive law of the Republic of Croatia.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR). This portal can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The provider, agency or owner is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
Stand April 2021